Please Help Me Help Others - Breast Cancer Donations to Susan Komen

This year, I registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.

MY PERSONAL MESSAGE:  I am specifically doing this in honor of my Aunt Joyce whose breast cancer has now spread to her kidneys... We don't know how much longer she has and I am going to visit with her at the end of this month! I want to raise money to find a cure because women shouldn't have to suffer from such a horrible, painful disease. All help is greatly appreciated! 

As a thank you for your donation, I will make you a Support Pin you can wear to your next event!







#breast-cancer #susan-komen #cure #donations